We're doing our part to prevent the spread of COVID-19 at our venues.
Planning a visit? We can’t wait to see you. Our venue and security teams will be keeping a close eye on the number of people walking through our doors, so please be patient if you have to wait to get in. We’ll also be making sure there’s plenty of social distancing going on too.
Some of the fun we serve is real hands-on and we’ve always done a pretty gosh darn good job with hygiene. But, boy, have we turned it up to 11.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we are:
- Increasing the number of hand sanitiser stations around our venues for guests and staff
- Disinfecting all surfaces and equipment, including all karaoke mics, touch screens and props, regularly and consistently
- Offering hand/face wipes with all food items
- Waving, not hand-shaking or high-fiving
- Continuing our strict daily cleaning procedures
We will continue to act in accordance with government advice, and will constantly monitor our policies and procedures to ensure we’re doing the best thing for our guests and team members as the situation unfolds.
Having a function with us? Find details about postponing your event in our Function Terms & Conditions here.
If you have any other questions about our hygiene commitments, please give us a call on 1300 058 537.