Function Terms & Conditions
• A function at Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd is confirmed by forwarding the requested deposit (50%) within the time period as stated in the confirmation letter.
Deposits can be paid by Visa, MasterCard, cash or Electronic Funds Transfer. Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd also accepts American Express where a 1.76% surcharge will be applied.
• The deposit amount is based on 50% of the forecasted number of guests attending the function.
• Within thirty (30) days of the function date, payments made thus far remain non-refundable should the booking be cancelled or guest numbers be reduced below the deposit paid.
• Notification of a guaranteed minimum number of guests attending the function is required four (4) working days prior to the function date and will form the basis for final charging.
• The Guest will be charged the full amount for confirmed final numbers.
• There are no refunds or monies transferred available should there be a reduction in final numbers on the day of the function or once final numbers are confirmed and paid for.
• In the event the Guest does not provide Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd with notification of final numbers by the required date, final numbers will be taken to be as documented in the initial letter of confirmation and form the basis for final charging.
• Payment in full is required four (4) business days prior to the function date. Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd does not offer an account facility. Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd accepts Visa, MasterCard, cash or Electronic Funds Transfer. Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd also accepts American Express where a 1.76% surcharge will be applied.
• Any subsequent charges are payable at the conclusion of the Guest’s function.
• The function contact/company is liable for payment of all charges associated with the function.
• In the event the Guest does not provide Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd with final payment by the required date, Juke's Karaoke Australia may either cancel the event or release any held space that has not been paid for by the Guest. This will occur four (4) working days prior to the date of the function as per the final numbers term (see ‘Final numbers’).
CHANGE OF DATE
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd allows the Guest one (1) opportunity to postpone the function. Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd will attempt to roll over the function date, subject to availability.
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd must be informed of postponement of a function seven (7) working days prior to the original function date or it will be treated as a cancellation (see ‘Cancellation’).
• If the confirmation deposit has already been received, it will be transferred to the new date, subject to availability and management.
• In the event a function has to be postponed by a guest, the guest acknowledges that an exact replacement time and day of the week may not be able to be fulfilled by Funlab and an alternate time and/or venue will be provided in substitution if required.
• However, if the revised function date is cancelled or changed, the Guest will forfeit the deposit paid following the terms as per those found in ‘Cancellation’.
• In the event of a change of date for your function, Holey Moley Australia Pty Ltd must be informed of the rescheduled date for the event within (3) months of the cancellation. If no date is confirmed within this time period, the entire paid amount is forfeited.
In the regrettable situation that the Guest cancels the function, written notification is required. The following cancellation terms will also apply:
• More than 30 days – Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd will return the deposit in full.
• 9 days to 30 days – Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd will not offer a refund on payments made. Guests have the opportunity to reschedule booking to a date within 3 months of the original booking.
• 0-8 days – Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd will consume the full amount paid for the function.
• Juke's Karaoke is a fully licensed venue. All guests must be over 18 and provide valid proof of age identification to frequent the venue after 8.00pm.
• Valid proof of age identification includes the following only: valid passport, Australian driver's license, state learners permit or proof of age card.
• No refunds will be given or exceptions made for failure to provide valid proof of age identification upon request at Juke's Karaoke Bar or for negligence.
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd requires a minimum number of 6 (six) guests for a function booking to be confirmed, unless written consent is provided by Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd prior to confirmation of final numbers and final payment.
• The Guest will be financially responsible for any damage sustained to Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd’s property and/or fittings prior to, during or after the function by the Guest, their function’s guests, or contractors engaged by the Guest. The Guest will be charged for any repairs, labour or replacement, as deemed necessary by management.
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for the damage or loss of goods left on the premises prior to, during or after a function.
• If, in the opinion of Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd, it is necessary to employ staff for the purpose of maintaining security at any function to be held at the Juke's Karaoke, the cost of employing such staff shall be added to the function charge, payable by the Guest.
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd reserved the right to exclude persons, without liability, from a function.
RESPONSIBLE SERVICE OF ALCOHOL
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd follows the national Alcohol Beverage Industries Council guidelines on the Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd staff members are instructed not to serve any alcoholic beverages to guests under the age of eighteen (18) years or to guests in a state of intoxication.
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd’s policy is to serve guests in a responsible, friendly and professional manner.
• The right to discontinue liquor service is reserved by Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
• Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend menu items listed without prior notice.
• All catering will be provided by Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd. If the Guest requires a special arrangement to be made in relation to food or beverage, the Guest is required to sign a food service waiver, which should be submitted to Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd prior to the function.
• Freestanding signage is permitted. No signage or display material is to be nailed, screwed, stapled or adhered to any surface of the venue (see ‘Damages’).
• If Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd is unable to comply with any of the provisions of this Agreement by virtue of any cessation or interruption of electricity or gas supplies, industrial disputes, plant or equipment failure, unavailability of foodstuffs, or other unforeseen contingency or accident; Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd will not be liable.
• The Guest has been supplied with an indicative running order. Please note that Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd management reserve the right, at its sole discretion, to alter the running order to best facilitate the function on the day.
• Should the Guest wish to make any changes to the running order of the function, Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd requires these to be communicated at least seven (7) working days prior to the function.
• If the Guest is running late for the agreed start time of their function, Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd reserves the right to adjust the Guest’s running order to coincide with Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd’s pre-existing bookings. (For example, duration time of activities booked may be reduced to honour the agreed-upon end time of said activities.)
Any goods or services provided on the day that are not included in the Guest’s function must be paid for at the completion of the Guest’s function (e.g. bar tabs, extra guests). Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd accepts payment via Visa, Mastercard, American Express (which incurs a 1.76% surcharge) and cash. For card payments, the cardholder and their card must be present in person to complete the transaction. Juke's Karaoke Australia Pty Ltd is unable to accept payment by cheque.
• For the safety of all guests, any bowling lane misuse will result in games being immediately terminated. This misuse may include: bowling more than one ball at a time; trespass of the foul line (clearly marked at the start of the bowling lane); offensive behaviour and/or indecent language; behaviour deemed dangerous to others. If you have any questions regarding these conditions, please ask prior to game commencement.