Terms & Conditions
- All the material on this website is for general information and interest only.
- Juke's Karaoke Bar will endeavour to keep this website relevant and up to date, no responsibility will be accepted for any loss, damage, mistakes or omissions that may occur.
- Other website links may appear on our site, however we do not endorse any content on these sites as they are not operated or controlled by us.
- Although reasonable care is taken to ensure that the website is free from viruses, we do not accept responsibility for any viruses which may affect any material you download.
The copyright and intellectual property rights in all the contents and material on this website belong to Juke's Karaoke Bar.
You may not:
- Copy these pages.
- Store any part of this website or copy any parts of this website and store them on other websites without our prior consent.
- Use any part of this website in other corporate or commercial documents without our prior consent.
- Reproduce in any way any part of this website without our prior consent.
- Use the website in any way which it was not intended to be used by Juke's Karaoke Bar.
- Print or copy any components of the website for commercial use.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for personal use only.
- You may print or copy any components of the website for third parties provided this is for their personal use only and not for commercial gain.
- Link to the home page of this website with the prior consent of Juke's Karaoke Bar.
- Juke's Karaoke Bar invites anyone with suggestions on how to improve our website to email suggestions to us via our contact us form.
- Alternatively if you have any problems accessing the website, please send an e-mail to [email protected]
Online Booking Terms & Conditions
Think about these before you book online:
- We recommend that you arrive at least 5 minutes prior to your reservation to allow enough time for you to be checked in and shown to your room before your session starts
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your karaoke session if you or any guest in your group is late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance that Juke's Karaoke Bar encounters technical issues, your start time may run later than the above confirmed start time.
ID & Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Everyone will need a valid form of ID to enter the venue at all times. ID must be produced upon request.
- We accept driver or rider licenses and permits issued within Australia, Australian and International passports, proof of age cards and Keypass identity cards. We do not accept any form of international drivers license.
- Guests will not be permitted into Juke's if they are intoxicated. We will not provide refunds for people who have booked online and are refused entry due to intoxication.
- All cancellations are non-refundable.
- Online bookings are not refundable, however we can change reservation times providing at least 24 hours notice is given and subject to availability and price.
- Under 18s are welcome in Juke's Karaoke Bar before 8pm, however they must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian from 3pm to 8pm.
- After 8pm, no under 18's are allowed in Juke's Karaoke Bar.
- If your group includes anyone under the age of 18, please ensure you do not book a session after 6pm as they will be required to leave the venue at 8pm.
- Online karaoke room bookings can be added to your Crown Rewards card, and this can be completed during your scheduled visit. Please make Juke’s staff aware that you wish to complete a Crown Rewards transaction when you arrive at the venue
Food & Drink
- Whether you are after a snack or a full on feed Strike has you sorted. We have a full kitchen you take care of all of you. Please note that no external food or drinks are allowed in Juke's Karaoke Bar.
- Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
- We accept no responsibility for any personal property that is brought to Juke's Karaoke Bar.
- The manager on duty reserves the right to allocate patrons to activities.